Friday, March 26, 2010

Australia Baby!!!

I'm sooooo sorry! So many things happened in the last month. first I had to write my bachelorthesis ( I got a 8.5 by the way.. Yeahhhhhhh) and now I'm already one month in Australia! I never have seen so many places in such a short time! Have to show you great pictures! but first of all in general Australia is really expensive. but right now all clothes are so cheap. so you can buy really nice dresses for about 10 dollars!
                                                                          Dress: No name (10 dollar)
                                                                               Lady Gaga Concert in Sydney
                                                                               Top & Skirt: H&M; Shoes: Deichmann

No comments:

Post a Comment