Tuesday, January 5, 2010

"HaNdArT"

Two of my friends love Mac. I'm sure they could open an own beauty store just with their Mac products:) I have to mention that I was more reluctant to buy the products with regard to the premium price. But last week I got a Mac nail polish as a present  and what happened? Well, the Mac dependency finally captured me. This nail polish looks so awesome ( color: darkgreen; name: Beyond jealous), especially with my new ring! I will make another picture of the ring.

             

Since a few months I'm fascinated by these new creations of hand jewellery. Several swedish fashion bloggers posted pictures and showed how to combine it. By now there are some online providers who offer  these  ornaments. Just one example: Modekungen. So what do you think? Trend alert or flop?

 

1 comment:

  1. very cool ring

    come check out the first ever fashion blog from a guys POV, let He know what you think

    fashionbyhe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete